“Looking for trouble? Look no further…”
Thanks to Pinterest, boxes of cake mix are flying off the shelves to make tons of delicious desserts other than actual cake. Pancakes, cinnamon rolls, puppy chow, cookies, drinks, dips, and many other tasty treats are being concocted with the powdery goodness. The most popular flavor of choice would probably be Funfetti. I plan to try many other goodies with many other flavors, but the funfetti is definitely a keeper!! My nieces and I love to make it together and it doesn’t take long for these treats to disappear!! They are addicting!! You’ve been warned!!! Enjoy!! 🙂
Funfetti Puppy Chow:
5 cups Chex cereal
5 squares vanilla flavored Almond Bark
1 1/2 cups Funfetti cake mix (any kind of cake mix would work)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vegetable shortening
1. Melt Almond Bark according to the package directions, adding vegetable shortening to thin
2. Pour the cereal into a large bowl and drizzle the melted Almond Bark over the cereal. Mix gently with a large spoon or spatula.
3. Dump the cake mix and powdered sugar onto the cereal and mix gently with large spoon until all the cereal is evenly coated. Or use a paper bag to mix and coat well, shake gently.
4. Add sprinkles if you want!
5. Enjoy!! It’s so delicious 😊
Funfetti Cookies With Crushed M&M’s:
1 box funfetti cake mix
1/3 Cup Oil
1 small bag M&M’s, Crushed (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix all Ingredients until completely combined. Scoop dough and drop onto cookie sheet. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
Stay tuned for more delicious goodies!!! 😉